Copyright and Anti-Piracy
Considering the understandable necessity for rapid practical solutions when dealing with digital piracy, Deris successfully applies notice and takedown processes while continuing to explore the most viable technological opportunities for combating online piracy. This investment in keeping up with developments in a dynamic environment allows our clients achieve required results without going into lengthy litigation proceedings.
Although copyright registration is not compulsory in order to enjoy copyright protection, the team has built unique experience by using the optional copyright registration procedure before the General Directorate of Copyright at the Ministry of Culture for avoiding disputes in copyright ownership during enforcement.
- All types of IP Litigation (civil, criminal litigation, and police raids)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (settlement negotiations, mediation, and arbitration)
- IP enforcement and awareness programs
- Due diligence
- All types of IP contracts
- Filing and registration strategy and proceedings
- Customs record land customs training