Domain Names Disputes
Deris considers domain name protection as an important part of any IP strategy. Due to its enforcement strategy, Deris has obtained several preliminary and permanent injunction orders with local courts at the very outset of IP litigation for preventing any on-going infringement.
The domain name practice is led by the partner E. Kerim Yardımcı who has also been appointed as an arbitrator/panelist before the WIPO.
- All types of domain name litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (settlement negotiations, and UDRP)
- Due diligence
- Filing and registration strategies and proceedings
- Opposition against conflicting third party domain names
- Availability searches and registration opinions
- Watch services
- Maintenance and renewals