IAM’s fourth annual Pharma & Biotech IP 2020 takes place in London on January 28, 2020.
The agenda of one-day-event Pharma & Biotech IP 2020 includes following panels:
- Avoiding costly IP mistakes
- The convergence between life sciences and tech
- Protecting the next generation of therapies
- Opportunities for IP monetization
- Litigation masterclass
Our Managing Partner E. Kerim Yardimci has a chair at “The convergence between life sciences and tech” panel where the following points will be discussed:
- The impact of AI and big data on IP strategies
- Life sciences platform technologies and related competition law and standards issues
- Potential lessons to be learned from high-tech innovators
- How to build a team to meet new challenges
- Issues surrounding the protection of medical devices.
The attendees from all around the world will have chance to meet and to discuss recent struggles in IP world in life sciences industry, cost effective strategies in IP and the correlation between technology and life sciences. The event explores the IP world’s adaption to the rapid developments in life sciences.