Feride is an experienced intellectual property lawyer who counsels and represents international clients before the courts and administrative authorities, including the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office and Customs for all kinds of disputes. She is specialized in strategic and complex litigation matters involving trademarks, designs, and copyright issues. Feride has been working with clients active in media, consumer care products, fashion, accommodation, automotive and cosmetic sectors.
Experience / Highlights
- Received a well-known trademark decision concerning an international trademark having the risk of dilution,
- Represented a worldwide well-known automotive brand in a court action against genericness claims,
- Represents well-known firm active in the film industry for the copyright online takedown requests,
- Handles due diligence reports for IP portfolios,
- Represented well-known brands in domain name cybersquatting disputes through UDRP before WIPO,
- Handles anti-counterfeiting/anti-piracy projects for trademark, design and copyright matters.
- Registered IP Rights - No Longer a Valid Defense Against Infringement Claims, International Law Office, Mondaq, 2016
Eastern Mediterranean University, Faculty of Law, LL.B.
Admissions and Memberships
- Ankara Bar Association since 2005
- Trademark and Patent Attorney
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Turkish National Group of AIPPI