Muhlise is an experienced intellectual property lawyer, who represents clients in trademark, patent, designs, copyright and unfair competition disputes before Turkish courts. She advises a broad range of contentious and non-contentious IP matters.
Experience / Highlights
- Handled anti-genericness programs for globally leading science and apparel companies
- Handled patent litigation regarding pharmaceutical/biocidal patents in the name of an international pharma and agro-pharm companies
- Protection of Second Medical Use Patents in Turkey, International Law Office, Mondaq, 2015
- Second Medical Use Claims_Updated_Situation_Turkey, NGB-JPO, 2015
- Process Patents - Burden of Proof, International Law Office, Mondaq, 2016
University of Istanbul Faculty of Law, LL.B.
Admissions and Memberships
- Istanbul Bar Association since 1996
- Trademark Attorney
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Turkish National Group of AIPPI